Nomadics: Coordination with Martin Gray

COORDINATION- -MULTI-MOVEMENT: This form combines juggling and ball-spinning, African and Sufi dance movements, and Feldenkrais-style body awareness techniques--all done at the same time--to develop increased utilization and integration of left and right brain functions, and simultaneous multiple-focus awareness. Current scientific studies indicate that most people utilize no more than 15% of their inherent brain capacity. Practice of the Nomadics Coordination--Multi-Movement form opens the door to the remaining 85%.

Nomadics is a unique synthesis of athletic and dance exercises, physical therapy techniques, and meditation practices from around the world. A comprehensive exercise system consisting of four distinct movement forms, Nomadics effectively develops flexibility, coordination, strength, endurance and balance. In addition to their physical benefits, the Nomadics exercises also yield extraordinary psychological and spiritual results.

The exercises are called Nomadics because they are ideal for nomads, travelers, or anyone who is either unwilling or unable to visit gyms and sports clubs. The Nomadics exercise system is uniquely designed to benefit bother the beginner and advanced athlete.

Not all exercise is suitable for everyone. To reduce the risk of injury, always consult your doctor before beginning this or any other exercise program. The instruction presented herein is not intended as a substitute for medical counseling or treatment. Any benefits or effects that may be stated are the opinion of the instructor only and should be discussed with your doctor. If you experience any unacceptable level of discomfort while following these exercises, discontinue immediately.